No announcement yet.

It's a long shot

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought every one knew what a milk parlour jar was!!!

Its one of these!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	jar.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	2385740

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      I thought every one knew what a milk parlour jar was!!!

Its one of these!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]89376[/ATTACH]
      Wow VC how did you manage to find a photo of exactly the same one we’ve got

Comment

• Magic!! ...............

Comment

• My brother has been doing up my dads house - I'm just the cleaner it's been a real eye opener, I can't believe what peeps actually buy and then don't need? or replace when it's not long been put in.
          We've had a few second hand deals - £50 for a bathroom suite that had been in for a year! Looks fabulous in. You've just got to keep your eyes peeled.
          Good luck SP, I'm interested, keep us in the loop

Comment

• Make sure you don't break that milk parlour jar. 365 pounds on Etsy!

Anyway, glad to hear you're still on track, if only slowly.

Comment

• Thanks for the update SP, it must be frustrating for you both but it will be worth it in the end. xx
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I should update you lot more often There have been some developments!
                We’ve just ordered the house kit
                which means they now do the full technician drawings and we hand over the 3% of the kit cost.
                This afternoon we’re going to pick up our free bathroom suite

Comment

• More magic!!
                  I'm imagining a bathroom suite, in the middle of your plot, waiting for a house to be built around it!

Comment

• You’re probably not far wrong there .
                    Going to try and fit it in the spare room along with 2 chairs, a carpet, electric shower, double kitchen sink, all the usual stuff you get in a spare room and would be contents of the attic (we don’t have an attic here)

Hope we get a lot of warning before visitors turn up to stay.

Comment

• I'm not sure I understand what this all means, SP?

You can now go ahead? No further delays or paperwork required?

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
                        I'm not sure I understand what this all means, SP?

You can now go ahead? No further delays or paperwork required?
                        Unfortunately still many more hoops to jump through before we can start. It’s a step in the right direction.

Realistically we probably won’t be able to physically start building till May!
                        We’re very close to putting all the paper work in for building warrant. They take between 4 & 6 months.

Comment

• We’ve finally got the water report!
                          It’s a lot more complex than I was expecting. Should of guessed, nothing is simple when it comes to building

Then there’s the bill for the report . Wow....really!
                          Last edited by Small pumpkin; 25-11-2019, 11:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
                            We’ve finally got the water report!
                            It’s a lot more complex than I was expecting. Should of guessed, nothing is simple when it comes to building

Then there’s the bill for the report . Wow....really!
                            Just look at it as another step forwards towards the end goal,plus bad time of year to start lass.
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Building warrant has gone in today!!!!!! That took longer than I thought. But then I am getting very impatient to start actually doing something.

The good news is building warrant people seem to be on the ball at the moment and it’s only expected to take 2 months. Instead of the 4 to 6 we were expecting. So I’m all excited about things again.

......for now

Comment

• Excellent news!
                                Not long now
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X