This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mark Rand View Post

And there's something wrong with this???
    Not at all. I'm just not used to coping with picky eaters. He won't have soup and a sandwich or toasties, but will have soup, bread and butter and a mini mountain of parmesan.

Comment

• Lamb steaks with roast potatoes and veg.

Himself is a challenge as he doesn't like to stray away from meat and two veg. Anything else is "foreign", but I keep trying!!
      Last edited by Florence Fennel; 01-05-2024, 12:15 PM.
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Not for tonight, but made a couple of kilos of kimchi. quite mild with only Jalapeño and Cayenne chillis (about half a dozen of each). Quite nice fresh, we'll see how it is once it's fermented a bit:-

Bowl of Kimchi
        Location:- Rugby, Warwckshire on Limy clay (within sight of the Cement factory)

Comment

• We were late home this evening so we ended up with poached eggs on toast....... and no strawberries 😪

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
            Cottage pie this evening with kale and carrots.
            Same again this evening.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Butternut squash curry last night.
              Left overs today
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• At Mr GF's request soup tonight, probably mushroom with a dish of parmesan and some crispy smoked bacon to sprinkle in/over.

Hopefully strawberries and cream.

Nicos, after reading your post I think I fancy butternut squash soup now. A german woman once made us a big pan of curried butternut squash soup and it was yummy.

Comment

• I went to get more strawberries but the shop hadn't had a delivery today☹️......but they did have butternut squash. So curried butternut squash soup tonight, it sounds more exciting than mushroom.

I did get strawberries elsewhere, therefore we are having strawberries and cream after all. I hope they are as nice as the others have been.

Comment

• Fish, chips and mushy peas from the chippy.

Comment

• Fried egg with asparagus, mushroom and spinach followed by strawberries and live yogurt

Comment

• Last night's curried butternut squash soup was far better than I imagined it would be. Mr GF now wants it every night!

Tonight was a cod fish pie topped with mashed potatoes with capers.

Also strawberries and cream.😋😋

Comment

• Our usual tagliatelle and bol.

Comment

• We had a home made FeedBurner (there's another one! Beefburger ) with chips.
                            I've made a cheese and spring onion tart for this evening with a sneaky salad.
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I let Mr GF choose this morning. Shock of shocks, he wants the curried butternut soup again. I hope I can make it similar to last time as I know pretty much what spices I put in but there was no measuring. It was a sprinkle of this and bigger sprinkle of that.A dish of grated parmesan to sprinkle on top.

Strawberries and cream.

Comment

• Not had a proper FeedBurner for a while Flo .

For us, I’m fancying pasta, so it’s jumbo pasta with a tomato/ leek/ duck sauce.
                                Strawberries and yog for pud

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X