Chish and fips for us tonight!
    We had that last night!

Pizza again tonight
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Burgers
      Northern England.

Comment

• Had an omelette with some cauliflower in it that needed to be used up. Added a very nice texture. Will do it again!
        Location:- Rugby, Warwckshire on Limy clay (within sight of the Cement factory)

Comment

• Stir-fried rice with stir-fried veg. Custards for afters.

Comment

• Our usual tagliatelle and bol.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Salmon tonight. As I've still got a longing for pastry I'm thinking of a salmon, leek and hard boiled egg pie topped with shortcrust pastry.

Comment

• Bit of a strange one tonight…a warm mixed beans salad with poached egg on top with a side salad.
                Kiwi for pud
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• FeedBurner (well that's a new one for beefburger ) side sneaky salad and garlic wedges.
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by greenishfing View Post
                    Salmon tonight. As I've still got a longing for pastry I'm thinking of a salmon, leek and hard boiled egg pie topped with shortcrust pastry.
                    I've decided to basically turn this upside down now to salmon and leek quiche with couscous and coleslaw.

Comment

• Rest of the mince is now a chilli (already made this morning) , will have with salad and crusty bread and wine
                      Northern England.

Comment

• Pork medallions, baked potato and a side salad.
                        Strawberries and ice cream.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Veggie curry tomorrow
                          Chocolate mousse for pud
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Corned beef pie with mushy peas and some leftover braising steak gravy from the freezer.

https://www.princes.co.uk/recipes/re...beef-hash-pie/
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• We'll finish the quiche and coleslaw for lunch.

I really can't decide for tonight. I was originally trying to decide between prawn and sweet potato curry OR tomato soup. I then had a look in the fridge for more inspiration. There's a pack of dry cured bacon in there. I then started thinking along the lines of bacon, egg, tomatoes and mushrooms. For some reason I then thought of hash browns with it, probably from seeing people eating them on "Four in a bed" yesterday. I've never made hash browns but having googled them they look quick and easy if you let the food processor do the grating .

As I really can't decide I think I'll let Mr GF make the decision when he eventually crawls out of his pit.
                              Last edited by greenishfing; 10-03-2024, 10:01 AM.

Comment

• Nice looking pie, Bren.

Time ran out last night, so we had confit de canard with some chips and green beans. Small portions of duck and chips for me, huge portion of green beans, honest. This leaves us with duck for tonight. I'll try and marinade it so we can have it with the stir-fried rice after all tonight.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X