X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mushroom lasagne this evening.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• It's going to be chicken and sweet potato curry for us with either rice or naan.

I also intend making another chocolate fridge loaf. The last one disappeared.....and I'm the only one who eats it!

Comment

• Broccoli curry with naan tonight.

The sourdough lasted through till today, so will bake those later.

Comment

• I think I might have to make a trifle too today as someone has put the idea in my head. Some sort of ginger, chocolate and orange combination springs to mind.

Comment

• ^^^^…ginger….chocolate…trifle…love the orange bit too…yum!
            Enjoy
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Sausage, mash, cabbage and carrots with onion gravy. I'm trying to avoid pudding, but all this talk of trifle is not helping
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Do like we do Flo and have pudding a couple of hours before dinner.

Today we’re sharing a banana, persimmon, apple and a plum.

Comment

• M says he's cooking tonight.

I'm about to bake a Mary Berry fudge cake, one layer for a gift, the other for the freezer.

Comment

• Soup with toasted cheese sandwiches.

Comment

• I've been shopping, the fridge is packed to the gills as I don't intend going again until after Christmas. I gave Mr GF a couple of choices for tonight......basically meat or fish and his reply was "Tomato soup please". We've got plenty of fresh bread so why not.

Comment

• Tuna and squid tomato pasta with a lambs lettuce salad.
                        Finishing off the trifle for pud.

Comment

• Didn't make the chocolate fudge cake yesterday but a Rachel Roddy ring cake with orange and chocolate drops. Will make one for us today.

Roast chicken with assorted veg for supper.

Comment

• Tonight haggis, mashed potato and swede, sprouts and creamy gravy with a splash of whisky in it.

I can't believe I'd never had haggis until about 15 years ago when an aunt who had been to visit relations in Edinburgh brought a couple of the "wee beasties", as she called them, back with her just before Burn's night and invited all the extended family for a meal.

Comment

• Making room in the freezer so it’s stuffed courgettes tonight with a side salad

That cake sounds delish Snoop!

Comment

• ^It annoys me that this cake comes out so well. All measurements based on a yogurt pot, no weighing of ingredients to the last gram... Here's a link. I made mine with small chocolate drops for baking and the zest of an orange and the juice of half the orange.

https://racheleats.wordpress.com/201...ing-and-a-pot/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X