X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
    That's what I hoped would happen.
    Then I was going to exchange it for two of the cheapo ones
    So TS, not only a champion hurdler, but a bit of an entrepeneur! What a great idea.
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Miles away!

My nearest Wilkos is in Basingstoke, 32 mile round trip. Would spend more on petrol than the can is worth. Prefer seeds as a give away - somestimes inspires me to grow something different - when its not radish or moneymaker tomatoes that is! :-)

Comment

for a watering can and the nearest wilkinsons being 16 miles away. not worth the effort. the can is in our local garden centre for £3.99 another quid and it can be a two gallon can. are wilkinsons any good? never heard of them till the freebies came in the magazine. I do wonder as the can is a lost leader and brilliant for anyone who lives close or passes one on their journey shopping or to work. saying that I have just bought a 200lt water butt, stand and water diverter for £30 in one of the local garden centres. again a lost leader to get you in the store and and impulse buy, yes I fell for it and bought also a cooler bag big enough for two small bottles and a freezer slab for £3.45. they made thier money on me.they had run out of stock so I paid up front and will have to go back to collect it and run the gauntlet again. still it's was only 1.5miles away. good luck everyone.
        Last edited by lez; 14-07-2009, 02:33 PM.

Comment

got my free watering can today like the rest of you had to make do with the chepie girl on the till just didnt care had to go and find my own cost me 18 quid though with all the other stuff i got (loads of netting as the butterflies have found me)

Comment

I went to Wilko but was told the freebie had to be the right brand and size, wasn't even given the cheapy
            Reine de la cocina

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X