No announcement yet.

Can you spend your T & M voucher?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tend to only order from them when I get a £5 voucher on a catalogue or if there is an offer from a magazine

I think they are too expensive otherwise and have previously been disappointed by them.
    Excuse me, could we have an eel? You've got eels down your leg.

Comment

Oh bugger and here's me getting excited because I've been awarded a £10 voucher
      TonyF, Dordogne 24220

Comment

Go online and order a catalogue Tony. It often comes with a £5 voucher that can be used against seeds.

I ordered some of their seeds by post - there's lots on a buy 2 get 3rd free and a spend £10 get a free pkt offer - so got a large quantity for £16.60, that using the £10 voucher & £5 coupon cost £1.60!
        To see a world in a grain of sand
        And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

That's the way to do it SBP!

I ordered some Suncherry toms and big banana pepper seeds with my £5 voucher and it cost £1.73. I would not have paid £2.99 for 6 tomato seeds, not on your nelly.

Note to self, don't eat all the tomatoes, save some seed.
          Excuse me, could we have an eel? You've got eels down your leg.

Comment

Originally posted by smallblueplanet View Post
            Go online and order a catalogue Tony. It often comes with a £5 voucher that can be used against seeds.

I ordered some of their seeds by post - there's lots on a buy 2 get 3rd free and a spend £10 get a free pkt offer - so got a large quantity for £16.60, that using the £10 voucher & £5 coupon cost £1.60!
            More seeds, free seeds, more vouchers .......

You're just trying to feel my compulsive seed disorder now aren't you?

Ordered the T & M catalogue, just in case you understand
            TonyF, Dordogne 24220

Comment

I just received my 12 strawberry runners that I ordered with T&M vouchers about 3 months ago... The blackcurrant is 'to follow'. I think they're a bit slow processing orders sent by mail, but they get there in the end.
              Just got to work out how to plant them one-legged now...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyF
                ...You're just trying to feel my compulsive seed disorder now aren't you?
                Certainly not!
                To see a world in a grain of sand
                And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

Originally posted by smallblueplanet View Post

Thats exactly what I did except I got upto £18 so it cost me £3

Beware Greeks bearing gifts, or have you already got a wooden horse?... hehe.

Comment

Just to let you know.

I have recently received a 'substitute' gooseberry from T&M - a Pax [one I already had]. Apparently I can keep this, despite my order now being cancelled. It's a really nice plant - odd for it to be dormant at this time of year but they must have a way of doing this, I also got my replacement strawbs.

I did not really want this plant, but cannot bear to chuck it out. It's no substitute as the plant I ordered was at a premium price.

They are just in a muddle with their plants it seems.

My local garden centre recently had a deal on T&M seeds for a weekend - half price! I got some cucumber seeds quick.

Ann

Comment

Wish I'd read this before I tried to use my voucher.

I got a £10 one for a tip published, tbh I didn't even know that the thread I posted on was in the running for a voucher, so it was a nice surprise.
                      Didn't read the small print on the voucher, didn't work online, read small print, so rang up and went through the procedure to order talking to a human, did I have all the codes, no I didn't, he could do it anyway, but it took ages.
                      At the end of it, said I had a voucher, which one, £10 or £5. £10 I said, can't do it, he says.
                      Must be by post. Doesn't say anything about that on the voucher .

Honestly! Just annoyed at the stupidity of it all.
                      "Orinoco was a fat lazy Womble"

Please ignore everything I say, I make it up as I go along, not only do I generally not believe what I write, I never remember it either.

Comment

Originally posted by womble View Post
                        Doesn't say anything about that on the voucher .
                        Sadly it does say this in the very small print in the catalogue and on-line.

I had this problem last year with my voucher winning tip.

This might sound sad, but because of the grief i had i dont send in any more Tips to the mag just because the prize is a T&M voucher.
                        Last edited by seasprout; 04-05-2009, 12:24 PM.
                        Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

I wonder if the seed companies ever read these site. I put a thread on about some sweet potato slips they arrived dead and were not what I ordered. I took some advice from the forum and phoned them, that took ages and I now know all the keys to greensleeves. I got though and complained, well I felt sorry for the girl on the end coz she said we will do this and do that. she sais I got what I ordered and I said I didnt and sent a copy of the e mail order. that was two weeks ago and nothing since. I am donating the £10 voucher to the local charity (st nicholas hospice) to use in in thier raffle when they have one. GYO admin please take note and if you choose me again can I ask please no T&M vouchers. thanks.

Comment

Voucher arrived today with a free catalogue and a £5 voucher - which ran out in December 2008.

Going to be interesting seeing how they handle an order from France. When I've tried to order from UK T&M previously they referred me to the T&M.fr site but they don't have the range that the UK T&M have.

But it gives me the chance of using the voucher towards a Haws watering can, I've a chum who drives down here every 12 weeks so I'll have it delivered to him to bring down with him.
                            TonyF, Dordogne 24220

Comment

I am using mine for charity [well, sort of]...I am letting my OH choose some seeds with it so if they don't come I haven't lost out.

I do find it quite amazing that this forum is online, they take the tips from us online and yet can't sort out an online voucher.

Comment

I ordered the catalogue so I could get the form to fill in to send off my order.
                                The blinkin form only has spaces to put catalogue numbers and the stuff I want isn't available in the catalogue. Online they don't have codes either...
                                The £5 voucher I got with the catalogue ran out on the 31st March (works online though), all the prices online are different to the catalogue.

This is just stupid.

How did you use the two codes together SBP? They only have space to put one code on the form. And how do you order stuff not in the catalogue?b And what price do they take it at, the website price, or the not in the catalogue price?

I think I've given up.
                                "Orinoco was a fat lazy Womble"

Please ignore everything I say, I make it up as I go along, not only do I generally not believe what I write, I never remember it either.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X