No announcement yet.

Comps & Giveaways

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been buying G.Y.O. for a year now, from my local sainsbury's - I have considered subscribing but its something that im not used to.

& to be honest, i've never tried doing any of the competitions in them - I normally just turn over the page to the next article, as i've never been unlucky with competitions.

It seems just as hit & miss with most of the folks here,

Perhaps i should take more notice of them & try doing them once in a while to see if i get lucky!
    Last edited by TonyO; 13-02-2009, 01:44 AM. Reason: addition

Comment

my daughter does lots of comps and wins lots of things ,but sadly nothing garden related!

Comment

I enter online. Never won anything, but it's great to daydream about winning/using some of the things we could never afford/justify to the OH!
        You know you're a hard nosed gardener when you pull the weeds from others plots!

Comment

I recently won...ok was a runner up...in a cake receipe competition online. I got a massive cardboard box with 3 bags of (posh) sugar and a sugar storage box inside. The excitement was quite out of proportion, myself and children were jumping around, laughing, singing! Gawd knows how we'd cope with a bigger prize!

Comment

Originally posted by vicky View Post
            I recently won...ok was a runner up...in a cake receipe competition online. I got a massive cardboard box with 3 bags of (posh) sugar and a sugar storage box inside. The excitement was quite out of proportion, myself and children were jumping around, laughing, singing! Gawd knows how we'd cope with a bigger prize!
            I can't imagine what you were like after the sugar!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X