• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online and nothing so far
    ... but i will keep on with it - the herb scissors have inspired me

Comment

those of you who have won well done! let us know

Comment

Never won anything either - so in the same position as most of you. However, I've never entered the competitons either but it saves a bit of time!
        Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

I do it online, and last year had a "rubbish collection sheet" (A tarp with handles on the corner ) from the Giveaways.

Comment

I have done every comp I have ever done online and never won

Comment

Do the comps online and like most Grapes not won anything

Comment

Well, there's only 22 posts on this thread, and I'm sure hundreds/thousands of people enter the Comps, so don't get despondant Two of us out of 22 is not a bad proportion of winners is it?

Comment

I got the herb scissors a few months back as well. I've also won a fair few things on other websites that weren't garden related.

Mrs J

Comment

It does prove that the giveaways and prizes are out there to be had. Admittedly they aren't always what we wanted, never the top prize . But something is definately better than nothing, especially when it's for the garden/allotment.
                    Keep them coming, as SarzWix said 2 out of 22 isn't bad. But i wonder what percentage out of all active grapes would be
                    "He that but looketh on a plate of ham and eggs to lust after it hath already committed breakfast with it in his heart"

Comment

Only online, and i have won from this mag, and on-line from another veg mag.

Took about 3 years.
                      Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

I have entered on line a few times but before that I posted them. either way never won anything.
                        Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                        and ends with backache

Comment

I enter online and have won once..... a fruit carrier thing. I think it is for children - you put the fruit in it and blow it up so it is protected and then hang it on your bag. Mine is round and bright green but I think they come in different shapes / sizes. I don't actually remember that being a competition or giveway though.
                          pjh75

We sow the seed, nature grows the seed, we eat the seed. (Neil, The Young Ones)

http://producebypaula.blogspot.com/

Comment

I do the comps here and in Kitchen garden and gardeners world all online, and have won a pair os shoes(?) and a raised bed Vgloo thingy
                            A bad days fishing is still better than a good day at work!
                            There is no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothing.

Comment

I do mine online and I won a very nice Water Butt a few months ago.

They didn't inform me that I'd won and it just turned up at the door.

OH rang and asked why I bought another water butt, I haven't said I. Well she said, it's got an invoice stuck to it.
                              I am certain that the day my boat comes in, I'll be at the airport.

Comment

I enter online and have never one a thing.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X