Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cucumber massacre

HELP!!!!!!!
    Got up today after doing my nightshift to find my cues lying dowm ripped to pieces placed very neatly on top of growbag! They are outside as i am waiting to have my greenhouse built (this is my first year growing anything) have i been targeted by the slimey blighters going by the name of SLUGS or are my plants too wet due to the large amounts of rain that we've had? I am gutted and feel quite despondent to continuing with the rest of my crops that include various types of chilis,toms,lettuce,beetroot ,sweetcorn,radish etc.

Gutted Annette

I have my cues in temp cloches. Old 2ltr water bottles until the weather improves. Dont give up. Sow some more and im sure they will be fine.
    Could it have been pidgeons? Ive netted everything!

Comment

What a shame Olive tree. Doesn't sound like the work of slugs. Can't say what would do it without seeing the state of them. But take heart, you've plenty of time to plant more. Good luck.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Thank you for your kind words of support i am not feeling so down this morning,needless to say everything is now in my kitchen for safe keeping until i can make some kind of shelter for them.Don't know if it was pigeons as the edges of the leaves were yellow (is that a sign of too much water?) i shall keep trying though.
        Annette

Comment

sow some more - there's plenty of time.

My courgettes - which haven't even been planted out yet - have mildew already. Disaster! Normally that is the signal for me to end their life fairly shortly. But there's time to sow more, so we're lucky.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X