No announcement yet.

Pheasants...damage limitaton????

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darned things drive the dogs nuts, they often roost in the apple trees and sqwark their heads off
    Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

poly,can I have a couple?
      I often see them on the way to Inverness,must say they have very strange habits like running into the road,stop and back.Thay are nice to look at,so colourfull.

Comment

They are not really mine, although I call them my pheassies they just visit for meals and a bath!
        Mostly Tomato Mania Blog

Comment

Ah well...looks like I was more concerned than I need to be- as we're not growing sweetcorn it looks as if the only thing they may nibble are the brassicas and they'll be protected anyway from the wood pidgeons and flutterbies!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Just to add to this, we have a problem with Green parrots!!!! Yes really, it seem that years ago some kind person set some free and now we have flocks of them flying around. They are bright green with a red spot and squark like mad (which sends the dogs crazy) and we are not talking 1 or 2 the whole area has them. When we first moved to S London I thought I was seeing things
            Updated my blog on 13 January

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra.../blogs/stella/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X