No announcement yet.

grey mould in greenhouse?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bring in my cannas in pots, standard fushias, my cacti, agaves, bananas and canary palm. These all get kicked into the workshop come February as the seed sowing season kicks off and go back out into the garden in May.

Comment

Fuchsia's, Dahlia Tubers, Chrysanth Stools, Cacti, early potatoes & beans plus all the other stuff that I sow at this time of year.
      ntg
      Never be afraid to try something new.
      Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
      A large group of professionals built the Titanic
      ==================================================

Comment

I have some new potatoes (charlotte) sprouted Bramble, and I'm going to plant them and put them in the greenhouse on the first fine day, along with some carrots , spring onions and mixed leaves as soon as I get them germinated.
        The lettuce I left outside is still fine, I just wish I had more of it. I planted it in September to get a winter crop but went away to Spain and left it. When I came back the slugs had had a feast so lost quite a lot.
        My garlic was just planted outside. It's up about 4" and looking great. I always just leave the lillies outside in their pots in a sheltered corner and the've been fine for years.
        I would like to start more things early but we go on holiday in March to get some sunshine and I've no one to look after the greenhouse for me. My friends are very willing - but they know NOTHING about gardening.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X