No announcement yet.

Oh no!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of this reminds me of my rabbit problem! The idea of an Army surplus 20mm chain gun, spitting 4000 rounds per minute really appeals. I should imagine it must work as a pretty good tiller as well, producing a really fine tilth. However, I'm not so sure about the depleted uranium bullets though! Perhaps the veggies will glow in the dark? Hmmm, perhaps that will scare of moles and rabbits.

Zebedee
    "Raised to a state of heavenly lunacy where I just can't be touched!"

Comment

Reminds me of the old Not the Nine O Clock News sketch, do you remember the Ready Brek (central heating for kids) advert where the kids glowed? They redubbed it with a new voice over, 'Do you want your kids to be safe on the roads at night? Let them glow in the dark, buy a cottage at Windscale!'

If our veg glowed in the dark I wonder if it would put off the slugs, or whether it would be like advertising its presence for them?
      Blessings
      Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
      Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
      Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
      On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

I think Nick the Grief might have something with the pee idea... We used to have a cat years ago that favoured mole hills for its toilet, nice soft, newly dug sand etc. Funnily the moles never stayed long

Comment

We used to have a cat that would only wee over the plug hole in the bath I still give the bath a good wash before I use it!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X