No announcement yet.

'Ave Yer Got Sner?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No snow here now although lots up on the outskirts - not fresh, just lying snow. But my God is it chilly. -5°c at the mo feeling like twice that. Even the dog is shivering.
    Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheneval View Post
      Hope you're using a strong RSJ
      Nope!

4 parallel 20x20cm oak beams. Trying to do things as naturally as pos!
      I can see you know what you are doing one of my former neighbours took down the dividing wall between two rooms without doing anything - unfortunately he was downstairs and the upstairs wall nearly landed in his living room.
      Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

• Forecast to get to the heady heights of 3-4ºC today so hopefully some of that white stuff will disappear. We've had no melt whatever. I should maybe list some on fleabay for those that want some. Collect only of course

Comment

• Snowing this morning, back up said mountain - but here in swansea it's just raining :/

Comment

• Snowing here now! Not long started but settling

Comment

• Yeth,I av sner argin
              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Feeling cold today? Try this!! BBC News - How cold is it where you are?
                Knowing that its 43 degrees warmer here than in Yakutz has made me feel so much better

Comment

• No snow again. Although its very close, because the postie had snow on his van roof!

And I was woken by the plough coming through the village Guess he was looking for snow....

Can't go skiing again because the roads are still shut due threat of avalance. Rubbish.
                  Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Still ner sner.
                    Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• LOL,we apparently colder than Glasgow,but i have to go down the road to asda this morning,need a few bits,
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by julesapple View Post
                        Still ner sner.
                        Ditto Jules
                        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                        sigpic

Comment

• Red Warning for Heavy Snow in Wales (not, not for snow coloured red, nutters.....)

Weather and climate change - Met Office
                          Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

• ours has been melting today................yayyyy.

here's a pic taken a few mins ago
                            Attached Files

Comment

• nothing here yet,only still laying from last time,just come back from asda,seems like the world is running out of food,absolutaly mad,even the peeps filling up the baskets for home delivery,3 on 1 isle having a natter and blocking the place up,I only went because i need milk,so thought best do the main shop whilst the transport was out,when the snow has gone,i will look for another car,
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by julesapple View Post
                                Red Warning for Heavy Snow in Wales (not, not for snow coloured red, nutters.....)

Weather and climate change - Met Office
                                Thanks Jules. I'm just on the southern boundary of that red blob

Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
                                ours has been melting today................yayyyy.

here's a pic taken a few mins ago
                                Ap, I looked at your photo and shivered, in fact I felt so cold I had to put a fleece on (and before you say anything, I'm neither a sheep or a tomato plant)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X