Talk of more snow next week!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sewer rat View Post
    Coreopsis, Haven't you learned yet - the UK stops at Perth !!
    Now I know...
    As for the weather-I just stick my heed round the corner of the house and look west-tis the best forecast(better than bbc's one)

Comment

here goes

Kelso, 14.55, it's rained all morning now it's turning to sleet. I'm glad that I haven't started any projects outside yet. Flowering currant is in full bloom, big buds on lilac and tulip flowers that would turn Wordsworth's head. (it's his latest poem). Blue tits nesting in two of my nest boxes. Cross yer fingers Jim!

Comment

Because I've bought loads of paraffin for my greenhouse heater it's quite mild here. It's piddled down most of the day and my windows app says it's 10°C outside.

Comment

and I thought that i lived in Gods country, Never seen 10C since 2009

Comment

Looks like the folks down south got the most of white c@rp but not fantastic here either-cold,windy,sleet and snow.I'm off till Saturday and I won't be able to go to the garden till then-AGAIN

Comment

It's been sleeting and raining here and the temp is down to 4°C. The wind is cold enough and breezy enough to blow off a polar bears delicates. I can see the Roaches from my house and it looks like there's a bit of snow on the top which means the Leek to Buxton road will be closed again.

Comment

Sleet, snow and hail today - and gale force winds. ' Got a call at about 11 o'clock to say one end of my tunnel needed emergency action - it had ripped along one of the fold creases for about 5ft! Drove like a lunatic with a roll of gaffer tape in my paw - got it all taped up and then some emergency boarding fitted to stop further gale damage.
                Rat

British by birth
                Scottish by the Grace of God

http://scotsburngarden.blogspot.com/
                http://davethegardener.blogspot.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X