Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South East

A thread for local weather

Well after some Monsoon weather lately at last the sun has come out this morning. Not to last long as I understand the rain sweeps back later in the day/night for a wet Friday tomorrow.......... Perhaps instead of preparing for long hot dry summers and planting succulent type plants we should be thinking rainforest plants?
    Life's a ..... and then you discover gardening

Comment

The last time I remember weather like this was back in.................................................................2007.
      The greatness comes not when things go always good for you,but the greatness comes when you are really tested,when you take,some knocks,some disappointments;because only if youv'e been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

Comment

HOT WET WET WET WET WET WET HOT WET!!!! Well thats today taken care of

Comment

Just been out looking round the garden and weather looks promising,well after last Sunday!
          The greatness comes not when things go always good for you,but the greatness comes when you are really tested,when you take,some knocks,some disappointments;because only if youv'e been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

Comment

Absolutely gorgeous morning, warm and sunny and just a few whispy clouds. Blisssssssssssss.

Comment

This weekend

Have you seen the forecast for this weekend
              I think I might turn my garden into a rice paddy field!!!!!!!!

Comment

Well hottest day of the year yesterday.Looks like the wetest day today.BIZZARE!!!!!!

Comment

B***** Hot!!!!

Comment

This morning looks promising!!!
                    Forecast for this avo not good!!!

Comment

its raining here in my area. which means there will be a hose pipe ban next week lol
                      http://www.paintingsussex.co.uk

Comment

South East Kent has been very wet this weekend with snow flurry yesterday (4 year old grandson ran outside with bare feet trying to catch flakes, 11 year old cat ran under quilt on my bed). Still wet, windy and cold today. Ships were close to shore in the Channel which usually means rough weather is expected.

Comment

near colchester we had snow fluries and squalls all weekend, my lil one feels his wish came true with getting snow for christmas

very rainy last night and today really windy,cold and wet still- welcome to winter xx
                          Peaceful days are in the garden!

Comment

So cold here today, the roofs still have frost on, even thought the sun has been shining. When I looked out this morning I though for a moment we'd had snow.
                            I could not live without a garden, it is my place to unwind and recover, to marvel at the power of all growing things, even weeds!
                            Now a little Shrinking Violet.

http://potagerplot.blogspot.com/

Comment

With my Xmas pressie weather station, I know that it was -7.6 in my garden last night.

I don't remember it being this cold last winter, or is it my imagination?
                              Growing in the Garden of England

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X