Even more seeds!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^ What happened there - I've just ordered 2 more packs of seeds
    This link works Buy Plants, Seeds, Fruit Trees & Seed Potatoes | Telegraph Plants

Comment

Dont you like moneymaker VC? Think that's what I've got, very prolific and tasty and also easy
      You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

Oops! No I haven't I have gardeners delight! Must pay more attention!

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

Well I ain't happy VC. This is what I got.

Broccoli early sprouting red arrow x 2!!!
          Tomato santonio f1 hybrid x 2!!!
          Rocket dragons tongue x 2!!!
          Carrot mokum hybrid x 2!!!
          Radish bacchus f1 hybrid x 2!!!

How rubbish is that? If there's anyone else that ordered these and has received them would you mind listing what you have to see if it's just me that got 5 x 2??? I would have been happy with one of each but not 2? Would anyone like to exchange 5 packets of seeds for 5 of these, one of each variety?
          Remember it's just a bad day, not a bad life 😁

Comment

Contact them and ask why they have duplicated them? Maybe they'll send you some more

Comment

Yeah that did cross my mind but then I thought they might also tell me to b@gger off cos I'd bought seeds from an offer that expired in 2013!!!

I'm off work tomorrow so I might just have a little whinge to them

Comment

If they accepted your order, then it hasn't expired I've just ordered 2 more sets - I'll probably have 4 identical packets of 5 things

Comment

Originally posted by Moopmoop View Post
                  Yeah that did cross my mind but then I thought they might also tell me to b@gger off cos I'd bought seeds from an offer that expired in 2013!!!

I'm off work tomorrow so I might just have a little whinge to them
                  There is no harm in asking. As you have already said they might tell you to b@gger off but you won't know if you don't ask. I have always found their customers services alright

Comment

I dint know why they do that though I once went for an offer in grow your own, if you subscribed you got 100 packets of fruit and veg seeds! I was so excited until they arrived. I got 100 packets, 30 of them were those coleanth or whatever hey are called, sort of coloured leafed ornamental looking brown weird things. 30 packets!! 10 packets of brown foxgloves. Brown. 12 packets of marigolds. 25 packets of sweet peas (only just used the last!) then other randoms. Wasn't happy but what could I do?

Comment

Well I'm gonna try my luck today and email them. I figure they might replace them or if they don't I'll send the spares to the VSP.

Ancee I can't believe you didn't complain about that I would have been spitting feathers. What did you do with all of them rubbish seeds?

Comment

I thought that as they were free I had no recourse! Also, I was moving counties, from Devon back to Yorkshire, so I was really busy packing and organising, so I sent most of the stupid things to a charity shop. They're probably still there! I was gutted though, what a swizz!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X