Mowerland Multitool (4 in 1)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mamajean

Can anyone advise me on which garden tool ie : long reach 4 in 1 type hedge trimmer and pruner, possible strimmer tool attachment too, ive seen one on Ideal World with the notorious Derek ( who could talk a glass eye to sleep ) make Mowerland, but as this forum seems to give a different story than Derek, i would appreciate an honest recommendation, thanks, ps: just to mention im a woman so dont get technic please

Comment

Originally posted by MAMAJEAN View Post
      Can anyone advise me on which garden tool ie : long reach 4 in 1 type hedge trimmer and pruner, possible strimmer tool attachment too, ive seen one on Ideal World with the notorious Derek ( who could talk a glass eye to sleep ) make Mowerland, but as this forum seems to give a different story than Derek, i would appreciate an honest recommendation, thanks, ps: just to mention im a woman so dont get technic please
      What jobs do you want to do?

If money is not an option go with Stihl and buy from a local store that can maintain the kit for you.

If you need a 4 in 1 tool I think that Ryobi are the best brand and have add-ons that can be bought when required. You do need to maintain the motor. 2 stroke is easy, but they can clog up so need annual removal of the carbon that builds up. If you don't do this they become hard to start and then cut out in the middle of jobs. Again buy locally or pop into a B&Q shed to see that is available.

Comment

I've just bought the Ryobi powertrain unit - strimmer/brush cutter. You can buy the quick fit attachments as and when you need them. It's a hefty unit, but is great

Comment

Mowerland multitool

Originally posted by rayj View Post
          I have just recently ordered one of these from Ideal World TV. Has anyone else bought one? More importantly if you have, how do you find it's performance. Unfortunately I am still waiting for mine to be delivered and have various jobs lined up for all four functions - Trimming, Brushcutting, Hedgecutting and Pruning.
          Hi i got one and it's been amazing i can cut long grass and bushes with chainsaw i wish i got month's ago so easy to use and run it does what it says on the tin as they hope it's helpful kevin

Comment

Just in time . . .

I am do pleased I started looking for reviews on multi-tools. Following reading through all of the above I don't think I'll bother. Instead I think I will save up and buy individual tools one by one. AND still to a good brand.

Thanks all.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X