Thinking about growing

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about growing

Last year I bought a professional movie camera, primarily for making wildlife clips, as a hobby for my own amusement, II had a request to do some for gardening. This didn't begin until quite late in the gardening calendar, but it seemed to be well received. Very much aimed at the gardener new to growing, I covered some basics, this year I've done a couple to fill in the gaps and do the starters for the series, back to front I know, but I didn't buy the camera until after my brush with Cancer, therapy for me if you like.
    This is quite a long one, I can talk the back legs off a donkey sometimes, there's a commentary if you want, just click on the link.

Constructive comments welcome.
    Last edited by burnie; 29-06-2023, 05:21 PM.

Thanks, Burnie. Will watch later.

Edited to add: Really enjoyed watching the video. Very jealous of your greenhouse and comfy chairs. Must be lovely in there with one of your fancy coffees. A good coffee is a thing of joy. Tell you what, though, moles were the bane of my veg patch last year, but maybe I should take a more positive approach to the mounds. Hope all your hospital visits go well.
    Last edited by Snoop Puss; 30-05-2023, 11:42 PM.

Comment

This is a few weeks ago and is next in the series from my youtube channel,
      Last edited by burnie; 29-06-2023, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Enjoy your occasional vids Burnie, love snouting round other peoples' plots. Inspiring me to have a go myself, watch this space!
        Are y'oroight booy?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X