X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20% off Victoriana.

Sorry .... me again...

Dear Gardening Friend

Happy New Year! And its nice that it has arrived with a well needed Winter - there is nothing like a few decent hard frosts to get rid of pests and diseases in the garden, and maybe the odd bug and cold too!

So now the new gardening year is here, a few little offers to help your gardening pound go that little bit further...

20% off all Tree Fruit, Soft Fruit, and Nuts.

To claim these fantastic discounts simply use the offer code JAN17 between now and the 15th January.

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter @Victoriana_NG or Facebook for daily updates on what we're sowing and growing (and the occasional bit of cooking and other 'stuff'). And feel free to share this discount code with your fellow gardening friends and allotmenteers!

Kindest Regards

All At Victoriana

Offer ends midnight 15 January 2017 and does not extend to the carriage element of any order. Offer code can be used on our website, in person or when placing telephone orders. Offer code cannot be used in conjunction with any other deals or offer codes.
    Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

• Popped into our local Wyevale GC - Bournemouth and a lot of their soft fruit bushes, also Rhubarb were being discounted by 50%

Comment

• Gojiberry bush at Morrison's for £2

Comment

• Kings have got their fab4 propagators on offer Kings Seeds - Electric Windowsill Propagator SPECIAL OFFER

Comment

• Apparently Homebase are selling off their own brand products as they have been taken over by Bunnings.

60 litres MPC is £2.42 Homebase Multi-Purpose Compost - 60L

Homebase Multi-Purpose Compost - 60L
            You can check stock levels in your local store.

Comment

• Whilst picking up the compost from Homebase (thanks VC) I grabbed a couple of 1lt plastic squirty / mister bottles for 33p each They had 500ml ones as well for 32p.

Comment

• Two things!

T&M have free P&P until midnight Sunday 29th January

and

Wyevale have an offer on seeds - almost half price. Buy one packet nd the 2nd packet is 1p (mix and match). Plus - if you buy 2 packets of T&M seeds you can claim a free packet of tomato (?Harbinger) or Poppy seeds.
                Don't know when this ends.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                  Two things!

T&M have free P&P until midnight Sunday 29th January

and

Wyevale have an offer on seeds - almost half price. Buy one packet nd the 2nd packet is 1p (mix and match). Plus - if you buy 2 packets of T&M seeds you can claim a free packet of tomato (?Harbinger) or Poppy seeds.
                  Don't know when this ends.
                  NOOOOO! Not more seeds!!! But then again maybe I will have to go and have a look tomorrow
                  Visit my blog at: marksallotment20162017.wordpress.com

Comment

• Some people are easily tempted

Comment

• DT Brown, free postage this weekend!
                      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Originally posted by Snadger View Post
                        DT Brown, free postage this weekend!
                        Quote D7FEB at checkout

Comment

• Originally posted by Norfolkgrey View Post
                          Kings have got their fab4 propagators on offer Kings Seeds - Electric Windowsill Propagator SPECIAL OFFER
                          Good offer that, hope you don't mind, I've added another link as I couldn't get that one to work.
                          Kings Seeds - Electric FAB 4 Windowsill Propagator SPECIAL OFFER

Comment

• Lidl seeds are on sale now.
                            29p or 5 for £1
                            49p or 5 for £2
                            premium seeds/tapes and £1.49 or 2 for £2

Comment

• I bought a Honeyberry last year and was assured I only needed one bush, I am now reliably informed I need two for pollination, if anyone spots any on offer I would be grateful of a tip off..................

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                                Lidl seeds are on sale now.
                                29p or 5 for £1
                                49p or 5 for £2
                                premium seeds/tapes and £1.49 or 2 for £2
                                How do you find their seeds VC? I had some very mixed results germination wise and decided to stop buying them a couple of years ago.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X