No announcement yet.

transporting manure?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought one of those large roaund concertina type garden sacks yesteday form wilkos. I hope this will be up to the job.

My friend has manure at all stages of rot. Up to about 15 ywar old stuff. Whixh sort is best to get?

Comment

Not sure about the bags janeyo, but the older manure the better.
      Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

I line my car with a tarpaulin from b&q they are about £5 at the moment for a 5m x 4m.if I take the seats out I can get 2 cubic metres in the car (chrysler grand voyager) and about the same in the trailer.I then use the tarp to cover it to prevent leaching
        don't be afraid to innovate and try new things
        remember.........only the dead fish go with the flow

Another certified member of the Nutters club

Comment

If you know anyone who keeps poultry, the chicken feed bags are all as tough plastic as compost bags, but wider and with no holes so as to discourage vermin. Really easy to fill due to the width. You might get these from your local stables, too.
          There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

Comment

Tes co have large trug tubs for 2quid each. Perfect for poo.
            Serene she stand amid the flowers,
            And only count lifes sunny hours,
            For her dull days do not exist,
            Evermore the optimist

Comment

Get yersel and auld landie like mine and just chuck a load in the back!
              My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X