We have badgers in the garden!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
    By the way, they love peanuts and peanut butter.
    On very good authority (but not actually tried - you just pop out at dusk to see ours) they love peanuts mixed with golden syrup even better than the straight peanuts.

We do have to shut sheep out of the field with their sett in at lambing time and until lambs are a bit bigger as if they stumble across a fast asleep lamb they will eat all its soft bits.
    "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

Originally posted by binley100 View Post
      as long as there's not flamin' wabbits.......
      Hares in the field but nothing gets nibbled in the gardens. Had a roe deer once in the garden, which panicked and so did I initially
      Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

I've had rabbits, deer, cows and bulls!!! But we've never seen a badger ( or signs of one).
        Deer are a menace, they trample over and through every thing that they don't eat!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X