How Lovely :)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Lovely :)

Look what landed on my hand this afternoon while I was picking gooseberries And, it was kind enough to stay put while I got my phone out of pocket, opened it and took a snap
    Attached Files

How do you keep those nails when gardening..??

(Nice butterfly)
    Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

Oh, that's easy - my nails are really strong, it takes a lot to break them. Keeping them clean though, that's not so easy

Comment

Lovely Red Admiral, last years by the look of it ... and those nails!!
        http://www.robingardens.com

Seek not to know all the answers, just to understand the questions.

Comment

Beautiful, doesn't that sort of thing make you feel the world's not such a bad place after all? Lovely goosegogs too!!

Comment

How can you tell if it's last year's DTC? Is it bigger, or do the markings change?

Yes lottieval, it was a lovely moment just as I was feeing tired and grumpy! When it flew off it didn't go very far - just to bask on top of the compost bin, seemed like it was keeping me company

Comment

lovely and I think it epitamises (I'm sure someone will correct my spelling) this wonderful hobby we are involved in, it may rain, (I hope so) we've had none for weeks now, bugs get your plants, you spill your beer chasing cats of your seed bed, yet, one magic moment like that and the world is yours. nothing and no one can spoil that moment in time. I do hope all understand what I mean by this it is purely magic.

Comment

Originally posted by lez View Post
                lovely and I think it epitamises (I'm sure someone will correct my spelling) this wonderful hobby we are involved in, it may rain, (I hope so) we've had none for weeks now, bugs get your plants, you spill your beer chasing cats of your seed bed, yet, one magic moment like that and the world is yours. nothing and no one can spoil that moment in time. I do hope all understand what I mean by this it is purely magic.
                couldn't have put it better myself it sure is nice to be around such like-minded folks

lovely pic, talk about capturing a moment
                There is a war going on for your mind. If you are thinking you are winning.

Comment

Originally posted by lez View Post
                  I think the word 'wonderment' sums it up. A state of awed admiration or respect.

We have our successes. We have our failures. But it doesn't stop us trying. Hoping for more successes than failures.

valmarg

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X