Bl@@dy Wildlife!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there

I have heard of this happening quite frequently, my sister in law had the same problem with a crow, it basically terrorised her daughter to the point she wouldn't sleep in her room, so they put a medium sized owl ornament on the windowsill and that did the trick.

Alternatively, with you encouraging the birds in to your garden you could always put a feeder on your window, you can get some gorgous feeder which attach by suction cups and as long as you keep it topped up with feed it may stop the tapping at the glass.

I love encouraging wildlife, my hubby could not understand why there were large holes under the back fence I went and had a look and I told him that it looked like a badger, hubby told me it could not a badger. Two nights later I seen the back light come on I switched the CCTV on and sure thing there was a female badger, so needless to say we now leave our visitor a nice evening treat

Comment

At this time of year wwhen I give The Dog a good brushing, I shove the clumps of soft fluffy undercoat into the forks of branches and stand back and watch as the resident Tits collect it for nesting.
      Imagine, if you will, Blue Tits with HUGE fluffy, white beards. Great on Father Christmas, not a good look on a Tit!
      When the Devil gives you Cowpats - make Satanic Compost!

Comment

It's brought a smile to my face reading what you've all posted here.....

Talking of Pigeons, last year where I did some work, a pigeon had flown into an upstairs bedroom window with such velocity, that the powdery 'smudge' it left on the window, gave a true visual likeness of the shape and size of the bird, its' wingspan, and even the side of its' head and its' eye! And given that there was no stunned or dead body on the ground below, we assume it just said "Bugger, that hurt?" and flew off....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X