No announcement yet.

.worm /slug thats flat

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't remember anything about rarys garden.
    Yes il tell them . They may already know .
    Northern England.

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
      Might be worth alerting neighbours to the problem, as they're likely to have them too. Really sorry, CG. They were the bane of Rary's garden, which looked lovely and was very productive nevertheless.
      Here's a link to Rary's thread.

https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...lphate-of-iron

hope this helps.
      Last edited by Bren In Pots; 01-06-2021, 07:48 AM.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Top find, Bren.

It was a side note to this thread, but just to follow up, I found a granular fertiliser containing boron as a trace element. Did the trick: fantastic brassicas again.

Comment

I don't have any crops in beds and neighbours both are raised bed fanatics.
          Northern England.

Comment

Finaly got back to placing a wooden path round the grass today the last bit of work I had done was to put layers of newspaper over the ground that the wooden path would be, when trying the wood it was sitting above the grass level so had to lift the paper out the way so that I could remove some soil, when doing that I discovered 3 flatworms, I thought I had managed to clear them from the garden, as while re doing my veg beds I came across lots of worms, the path borders the grass and a flower bed and even though it's a different area I was quit surprised to see them, the garden isn't that big, but to have them in one area and clear in another makes me wonder what the difference is, and the one thing that jumps out is (no not the flatworms ​​​​​​) that I used seaweed in the veg beds but not the flower beds, now wonder if there is there is some chemical or mineral in seaweed that they don't like, no matter I will be collecting seaweed tomorrow
            ​​​​​
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X