Comment

Brilliant.
      Not before time.
      Feed the soil, not the plants.
      (helps if you have cluckies)

Man v Squirrels, pigeons & Ants
      Bob

Comment

Hopefully the USA will follow the lead but they'll probably drag their feet as long as possible.

I'm certain this group of pesticides is what destroyed my bee colonies literally overnight. The next door neighbor sprayed his fields and over a 2 day period all of my bees were gone.

I'm somewhat embarrassed to have grown up living within just a few miles of the Monsanto World Headquarters not that they're the only manufacturer of neonicotinoids.
        Nutter's Club member.

Comment

Originally posted by DWSmith View Post
          I'm certain this group of pesticides is what destroyed my bee colonies literally overnight. The next door neighbor sprayed his fields and over a 2 day period all of my bees were gone.
          What a devastating loss! That must have been awful.

Comment

As Snoop Puss says, DW, that must have been devastating. Did you have the bees tested for toxins? How did your neighbour react when you told him? After all, if your bees were close to his land, they must have been "working" for him, pollinating his crops.
            Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
            Endless wonder.

Comment

I am sorry but the farmers will just use another - earlier designed- pesticide. It is likely to be worse..

Comment

^^ Possibly. But either way, neonics have to go. We'll just have to see what happens next.
                Last edited by Snoop Puss; 04-12-2017, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X