No announcement yet.

What to grow up

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^I might not be the smartest seed in the packet, but even I know when you're making things up.

Comment

^^^^^ Are you saying VC made part of her post up, what part is made up? is it his parents being married, or coming from the south of Italy. Oh I give up you have me all confused .....
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Should have added I now have my tromboncino seed so looking forward to sowing them
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
          I think the frame will cope with the weight (I've got one). The plant may need tieing in to encourage it to go upwards. Not all squash naturally go up, some just like to spread and creep like an oil slick! and I'm not sure which the butter nut is. The growing fruit will definitely need supporting.
          Thanks SP,

Yep, as you say, I'm used to it sprawling all over the ground - but I don't have the space for that.
          However, I'm not sure if the arches are maybe 'too vertical' for them.
          Cheers.
          .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

I thought Tromboncino was one of the Wombles?
            sigpic
            . .......Man Vs Slug
            Click Here for my Diary and Blog
            Nutters Club Member

Comment

Come on, Cadalot. You could join rary in this:
              https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...ion_95762.html

He was lamenting the lack of male company in this challenge.

Plus, with your assorted handy skills, I'm sure you could come up with a fantastic structure/pergola for growing it. See Thelma's message 41 on page six...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X