Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He usually drinks Adams Ale - at least when he's buying

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
    ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
    ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

Originally posted by Jay-ell View Post
      well that means I dont drink Adams Ale
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Jay-ell View Post
        well that means I dont drink much Adams Ale
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

That's OK, they don't charge for the stuff on tap

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
          ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
          ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

Now there's a coincidence - I only learned what Adam's Ale was yesterday. Won't forget it now!

Comment

I've just "imagined" my garden in summer - there are courgettes and squashes roaming everywhere, climbing beans and cucumbers on multiple bean sticks dotted about the garden, peas on fences, rainbow chard and kale, calendula and nasturtiums. All a jumble of easy-grow plants that can be left to their own devices, providing surpluses to give away Also reasonably tolerant of dogs and chickens charging around!!

The GHs will be filled with tomatoes, cucumbers and salad leaves and the fruit trees will be heavy with fruit.

Its time to make this nutty idea real. Everyone needs a dream. Watch this space.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X