Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many Courgettes, Squashes and Cucumbers have you grown & picked :)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 39 courgettes.

1 and an excuse of a cue.

Comment

• 35 courgettes now - I love gluts

Cucs are soooo close now! Hope it stays mild into autumn as plants now growing across the ceiling of greenhouse. Outside cuc about 8 inches tall with 1 flower.

Lots and lots of turks turban and spaghetti squash coming on, invading hedge and runners/ peas frame!
      Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Ok Ive now lost half a shelf in the fridge to courgettes - up to 38 (not all in the fridge though - quite a few in my tum ) it's a big fridge.....
        Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Only 6 courgettes so far but 38 cucumbers

Comment

• .........I'm Lovin' it .......!!!!!

My q's are filling out nicely - one is approx 5" long with the other one smaller at about 3" - can't wait to try one...!!! And I can see some baby ones forming......

Tromboncino going great guns too ....... There's a rather large one(!!) that I'll photo tomorrow ........
            ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
            a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
            - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• None still ready... Something has eaten half of my 10cm half inch wide courgette grrrrr
              Northern England.

Comment

• Originally posted by Containergardener View Post
                None still ready... Something has eaten half of my 10cm half inch wide courgette grrrrr
                It's so ANNOYING - waiting, waiting for stuff to finish growing, only to be beaten to it by a garden predator .........

I hope my chunky pumpkin survives!!!
                ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                  3 more courgettes = 35

Still 3 cucumbers.
                  5 courgettes = 40

4 cukes = 7

Comment

• I have had 2 marketmore cucumbers so far with 4 plants. Never sure what size to grow them but harvested one small and the other more the size of shop bought regular cucumbers. The latter was better by far. Lots of flowers, tiny cucumbers but only these 2 so far decided to grow. Are you supposed to thin out the fruit to get them to grow or leave them all in the hope that they all will grow ?

Comment

• First two cucumbers today

Could have let them get a bit bigger to be honest....but I was too impatient
                      http://goneplotterin.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• Another Black Forest - only spotted it when I was tying up the stem.

Up to 25 now. About half a dozen should be ready in a day or two.

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
                        ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
                        ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

• Cucumbers 24 + 2=26
                          Courgettes 17+12=29
                          there may be more but I don't know what's been going on while I've been away.

Comment

• Total cucumbers is now 45

Comment

• Again, are you meant to thin out cucumbers or let every fruit grow ?

Comment

• This may help you, Marb..........http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ots_49720.html

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X