Courgette Roulette

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marrow rum makes legs numb.

Tastes horrible but gets you VERY drunk from the feet up.
    Oh! and you need to put a handful of sultanas in the sugar
    http://goneplotterin.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

[QUOTE=muddled;1456956]Marrow rum makes legs numb.

Tastes horrible[/sQUOTE]

Not really selling it to me muddled
      Another happy Nutter...

Comment

[QUOTE=muddled;1456956]Marrow rum makes legs numb.

Tastes horrible[/sQUOTE]

Not really selling it to me muddled
        Another happy Nutter...

Comment

Courgettes query part 2

Originally posted by muddled View Post
          Hello Looby, welcome to the vine!

What have you put down on this recently? (I think you may have missed out a word)

Courgettes are very hungry and thirsty plants so my first thought would be that they have consumed the nutrients in their pots and are crying out for more.
          However, your post suggests that you might have put some sort of feed down for them so I wonder, if you have, could it have been a little strong? Did you put it down before or after the leaves yellowed?

One final question....well, two actually! Is it only the first leaves that are yellowed and are the leaves mottled or completely yellow?
          Thanks for replying and the warm welcome. Sorry I haven't fed them anything but water and I meant I had cut down on the watering but now feed them very well every other day. Most of the leaves are completely green. I think it seems to be the leaves at the base of the plant which are completely yellow.

Comment

Looby feeding them every other day might be too much (I'm sure someone else will confirm or dispute shortly) - I only feed mine once a week as too much feed can also be harmful.

Don't worry too much about the old leaves dying off, this is normal - just remove them so they don't start harbouring diseases

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X