How do you organise your seeds?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
    Normal for me IS chaotic everything - I have yet to work out where things are going......Oh no I'm running out of time....it's nearly March..............I'll put the kettle on and have a think about things......hang on I recorded Vera so............
    That's two of us then! I've got a 'vague' idea of where everything is going...I think

Oh, and still got LAST Sunday's Vera to watch...never mind the one I recorded last night! Just as well I'm off for a week else I'd never catch up with myself
    Last edited by Gillykat; 22-02-2016, 03:46 PM.
    If I'm not on the Grapevine I can usually be found here!....https://www.thecomfreypatch.co.uk/

Comment

storing the coming seasons seeds

Hi folks,

The way I organise & store my fruit & veggie seeds for the season is by using an old box file with the dividers marked Jan, Feb, Mar etc... with the seeds put in the month divider for when theyre due to be sown.

I then go though it month by month & sow accordingly...

It works for me!

kindest regards

Tony O.

Comment

Originally posted by cristalfiona View Post
        Over the winter mine live in ziplock bags in groups as per how I divided them before I knew about brassicas and things - so e.g. salad, leaves, squash, toms +peppers
        I store my seeds in ziplock bags like 'cristalfiona' inside a carrier box. I have a monthly chart split into 4 weeks with what i should be sowing at any given time. I just open the zip bag with take the seeds I need and sow. Works for me.

Comment

I really admire organised people because mine are either in a biscuit tin or old plastic chocolate box (except for the loose packets on top of the pasta jars which are my 'to do when I remember' seeds).
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

I'm far from organised. Some things yes,others no. Have you seen the state of my shed!!!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X