Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chillies - what are you growing/overwintering?

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rob_talisman View Post
    in other GH about 25 again - Carolina Reaper, Viper, Summer of Fire, Naga Morich, Numex Bailey Perijin (something like that) .
    Numex Bailey Piquin? I'm growing that. Have you got any flowers yet? My plant is about a foot and a half tall and no buds yet.

I'm not going to say I'm jealous of your chillies boys (trip, rob and captain!) but next year it's game on!

Comment

• I only have a few plants...

3 of Hungarian Hot wax
      3 of Albertos Locoto X turbo pubescens
      1 of Pretty in purple

That's it!
      They're all outside, except the purple, he's in the kitchen!
      <*}}}>< Jonathan ><{{{*>

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

I'm not going to say I'm jealous of your chillies boys (trip, rob and captain!) but next year it's game on!
        I like your style scarlet

Comment

• I'll have stocked up on tadpole water by then!
          <*}}}>< Jonathan ><{{{*>

Comment

• Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
            Just one question to all you wonderful people that are even more nuts about chilli's than me. How big is your greenhouse/ polytunnel? Or do you own a tardis? How do you manage to fit all your chilli's in? Maybe you grow nothing else, which is cheating .
            I currently have chillies in spare bedroom and the study/office in house.
            Some upstairs and downstairs in garage.
            Some (lots) in 2 of my 3 greenhouses
            Also have waaaay too many tomatoes....
            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

Be afraid, be very afraid..
              I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
              sigpic

Comment

• Right peeps .....I reckon ....with a little help I've cracked how to do photos from me iPad......just need to run outside and do a shoot before photo bombing you all later

Comment

• I have two Padrons, two Infernos, an Apache and a Yellow Burkina.
                  He-Pep!

Comment

• It has been a good year for my chillies, my Hungarian black wax chillies have now started to turn red, and my Carolina reapers have set some small chillies I just hope that will be bigger than last year. I am still waiting for the others . loads of flowers but no little chillies as of yet.

Comment

• Good morning!
                      Hungarian hot wax update..

Coming along nicely!
                      Attached Files
                      <*}}}>< Jonathan ><{{{*>

Comment

• Pretty in purple and the crosses are looking ok too!

Bit of watering needed.. then working out how to isolate the crosses to keep some seed!
                        Last edited by cptncrackoff; 23-07-2016, 09:24 AM.
                        <*}}}>< Jonathan ><{{{*>

Comment

• Starting to get small chilli's forming on the Fuego.

Attached Files

Comment

• I lied. Not deliberately mind. I can take pics...I can reply to thread go advance select the paper clip select file upload click done........nothin. What am I getting wrong?

Comment

• Is your internet connection a bit slow? Just wait a little longer perhaps?
                              This is how I do it.
                              1. If you have taken photos on an iPad/iPhone -Crop photo on camera roll on ipad/iPhone first or the photo will appear on its side. Just a small slice from the side and bottom or top.
                              2. On GYO click "go advanced"
                              3. click "paperclip" icon
                              4. Click "add files"
                              5. Click "choose files" on the drop down box.
                              6. Chose photo from your camera roll
                              7. Click "upload".
                              In the bottom LH corner your photo wiil appear.
                              8. On RH side of this click "done" and your photo will be inserted within your post where you last positioned your cursor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
                                Pleased it's not just me that's nuts

Come on everybody else fess up, you can't just leave it to me and Chris
                                Scarlet we know you've recently got more chilli's. Ladyslip you turned up with a list of varieties as long as your arm, Ms T I think you're just trying to hide your addiction
                                Cptcrackoff, susieG don't think you're getting away with not sharing and all of you chilli growing nutters. We ( well I ) want number of varieties, number of plants.
                                I know I'm not the only one who's got carried away..................I'm not am I ??????

It will make me feel better, maybe a little less ashamed of my lack of will power!
                                Totting them up in my head I have:

6 padrons
                                1 satan's kiss
                                2 trepadeira werners
                                5 fish
                                2 orange wonders
                                2 bulgarian carrots
                                3 chilli 'b' from Rob Smith's veg trial
                                2 serrano
                                2 hungarian black

25 plants in total, which isn't much to this particular group! You wait till next year when GH2 goes up...
                                http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X