Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chillies - what are you growing/overwintering?

Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would love to see photos of your royal black....I'm growing it but it's the slowest thing I've ever grown!

Comment

• Ladyslip that is a fantastic list! I'm quite jealous now. Also about to run off and gooooogle some of them

Comment

• SP! Me too

Comment

• Where are you getting your seeds from LadySlip? Ive just looked up Ethiopian Coffee and can't find much info...

Comment

• found this Coffee Bean chilli seed
            Last edited by Ms-T; 16-06-2016, 09:33 PM.

Comment

• Wow what a list ..would be great seeing some photos

Comment

• Originally posted by Ms-T View Post
                Ive found this
                Ethiopian Brown Pepper | Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds
                I think I'm in love
                Last edited by Scarlet; 16-06-2016, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• Ladyslip - wow!!

Comment

• I like the look of these Pasilla Bajio Mexican Chilli Pepper Seeds x 10.

Comment

• So did I - tried to get a packet and a half to germinate before giving up!
                      http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• oh no .well I will put it on the xmas list.and see what happens .

Comment

• I have some chilli peeps friends
                          The Ethiopian coffee was sent to me and is going great guns.....Pasilla bajio is a great pepper but takes an age to ripen I had monster pods last year......I just like growing.....I'll get the other half to look at how to do pics and put some on hopefully over the weekend
                          I'm hoping to try and isolate some pods for seed saving this year :-)

Comment

• I also have more plants than I can deal with have to scrap some sadly

Comment

• Originally posted by Ladyslip View Post
                              I'm hoping to try and isolate some pods for seed saving this year :-)
                              Fancy joining our chilli seed circle?
                              http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...6-a_88250.html
                              Last edited by Scarlet; 17-06-2016, 07:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ms-T View Post
                                Ms-T do you have any idea what you have do by putting this link up?
                                I'm now on the verge of spending a small fortune!!!
                                They have a sale on boys & girls....... Yes that's right a chilli seed sale
                                Most of their chilli's are £1.65.
                                Luckily I have to go to work in a minute or I could be in a massive fight with my will power

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X