Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a lovely organised plot Greenleaves Looks fabulous!

I'm just naturally messy but I'm getting there with mine - view from the gate today Fruit bed planted with nine Raspberries and one Blackcurrant and the wildlife/flower bed area behind. Paths need working on this year

Attached Files
    If I'm not on the Grapevine I can usually be found here!....https://www.thecomfreypatch.co.uk/

Comment

Very nice of you to say so GK, will all have our different ways yours also looks great.....plus I don't have a PT to deal with
      Last edited by Greenleaves; 13-03-2016, 05:42 PM.

Comment

I've just realised after looking at that pic of mine that Neil seems to have went a bit crazy with the black tape!!!! I had a rip in the plastic on the right hand front side and he was sorting that out the other day whilst I potted up my roses and aquilegia...just didn't realise how much he'd put on!!!!
        If I'm not on the Grapevine I can usually be found here!....https://www.thecomfreypatch.co.uk/

Comment

Not sure how this is gonna work over time. I decided to climb up a tree take some photos of the plot then play with some free software I downloaded.

From left to right - Start off at the Raspberry patch, past the squash beds, over kite 1, Munty Frame & Kite 2, past the pond down to the beds. It's not curved but straight, it's the Panoramic software that has made it look curved.

Attached Files
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
          -------------------------------------------------------------------
          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
          -----------------------------------------------------------
          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Looks amazing BM!

Comment

Thanks Vix.
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

It looks really homey - you know when you go somewhere and it is instantly comfy.

That is a compliment by the way

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                  Not sure how this is gonna work over time. I decided to climb up a tree take some photos of the plot then play with some free software I downloaded.

From left to right - Start off at the Raspberry patch, past the squash beds, over kite 1, Munty Frame & Kite 2, past the pond down to the beds. It's not curved but straight, it's the Panoramic software that has made it look curved.
                  Top Banana BM

Comment

I decided to climb up a tree take some photos of the plot

[ATTACH=CONFIG]62557[/ATTACH]
                    Now I know you're a gorilla - climbing a tree to take photos
                    Looks amazing BM.
                    Look forward to seeing it full of veggies

Comment

March photos (there wasn't much to see in February)

I've been splitting the beds into smaller ones, to make them easier to manage.
                      For example, these 3 triangular beds used to be one big square one.

There are about 20 beds at the mo, it may be 30 by April
                      Attached Files

Comment

I decided to climb up a tree take some photos of the plot.
                        Probably easier to use a drone... go on, you know you want one now I've put the idea in your head
                        Posted on an iPad so apologies for any randomly auto-corrected gobbledegook

Comment

Looks very rustic VC, now you can definitely play with the fairies; )

Comment

Originally posted by spamvindaloo View Post
                            Probably easier to use a drone... go on, you know you want one now I've put the idea in your head
                            I've already been looking at them, but my neighbour is the kind who would get me arrested. He'd think I was spying on his missus................as if.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]62557[/ATTACH]

Climbing up tree's is what "Gorilla's" do! Nice work by the way!

In awe of everyone's efforts, Miles behind this year, with work commitments, etc, but trying to "Prioritise"

Plants needed first! "On It" First sown chilies this morning, toms tomorrow! Unexpected visitors which held me back a little!

Not worried yet! Once seeds sown! The Plot will "Get it" Coz to be honest! In a right state!

Bought a trail camera last year BM, Not to catch wildlife, but the Scrotes who keep robbing my shed! ..............
                              "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

Originally posted by Deano's "Diggin It" View Post
                                Bought a trail camera last year BM, Not to catch wildlife, but the Scrotes who keep robbing my shed! ..............
                                Good idea Deano.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X