• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If only

Free picking to all those seeds

Comment

Originally posted by jackarmy View Post
      So where do you guys get your seed from.
      Got let down last year with these chillis, an heirloom variety im dying to try, this supplier any good ?. they seem reasonably priced.
      Satans Kiss Chilli Pepper Seeds x 10
      I'm growing those next year! Snap!

I got mine from here: https://www.victoriananursery.co.uk/...d_Satans_Kiss/ a little more expensive, but you have double the seeds, so could split with a friend.
      I went to their Chilli Festival earlier in the year - amazing display of plants that were about 4ft high.

Alternatively you could see if you could swap seeds on the chileman seed exchange: Seed exchange | peppers | capsicums | chillies Lots of people growing daft hot stuff on there.
      http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

I grew a variety called "Satan's tongue" this year. It looks very like a mild variety but I can assure everyone it isn't as I accidentally found out.

I'm hoping next year is a lot better for chilies as this year was a bit rubbish - at least where I am.

Comment

The description of Satan's tongue looks soooooo tempting... inside me tempted to grow them...but I am not in london..so ca not throw the plant in a bucket and leave out. I already planned to grow only chillis in my green house with odd cue's.

Elfeda, you growing chilli's for day 2 day usage. not to make special dishes. do not get tempted by so many lovely chilli's. do not buy any chilli seeds ( even then T&M tempted you to buy all mild to medium heat chilli's from their list..but noooo more chilli's)

I love to keep each chilli plant to overwinter which I am trying to do this year..so not ready to plan a chilli type for just 1 year growing

Comment

Hot chillis *shudder*

I grew a mystery chilli from seed this year that looked just like the typical ones in the supermarket. I made the mistake of holding it by the green stalk and bringing it to my nose to smell it. On the way to my nose it brushed against my lip and I lost all feeling in my lower face.

I then threw the plant away as it scared me so much. I am a wimp.

Comment

Dude id rather eat a hot chilli than shove it up my nose

Thanks for the links , Sparrow, i ordered them on Amazon last year ( for this growing season ) along with Scotch bonnets. God knows what the satans kiss were and the SBs were green bells ( seller had dodgy feedback off me/wife today

They look really tidy though for stuffing as the Italians do, nice thick skin , i was gutted this season .
              Last edited by jackarmy; 04-11-2015, 05:24 PM.

Comment

I have recently started buying all of my seeds from ebay seller 'premier seeds direct'.

Mods - Feel free to delete this if I have broken any rules!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X