stupid annoying water butt advert

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
    I've enlarged my screen which makes the writing larger, but manages to exclude the new side adverts!
    One less thing to click on accidentally !
    Cunning Nicos . Mind you, I have to enlarge mine to 150% to do that, which then means I have to scroll sideways to see the whole page on some other sites, or keep changing the setting again when I leave this one... I'm not sure how I feel about being made 'responsible' for other people's annoying habits! It's not the side ads which are bugging me at the moment, it's the one at the bottom. I've accidentally clicked on it several times this morning already scrolling around these pages and trying to answer posts etc. And I still can't HIDE it, despite others apparently being able to .
    sigpicGardening in France rocks!

Comment

Originally posted by Alison View Post
      Interesting, I can hardly see them on mine as they are only a very narrow strip down the sides, clicked on them more often accidently on my work laptop
      The blue bars are probably only 3/4mm ( not intrusive on the eyes) but when I'm holding the iPad in my left hand, the base of my thumb is slightly touching said blue band. It's enough for it to click through to the advert.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X