No announcement yet.

Disabled/Partners

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sadly, yes. But I did put up guttering round my shed today so I'm not that decrepit!

Comment

You can add me to the list of post war baby boom too! Am glad I'm not the only one born in the '50's on this site!!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

I think we need a definition of middle-aged - then I'll know if I have middle age spread or if I'm just drinking too much beer
        Rat

British by birth
        Scottish by the Grace of God

http://scotsburngarden.blogspot.com/
        http://davethegardener.blogspot.com/

Comment

Most people think of seventy as being the alloted time of man, so.... half that is 35, which is in the middle of seventy and zero.
          Middle age therefore must be 35 ish.... I think I'm going to need that drink now... inside my brain I swear I am still only 20..... the out side is lying and pretending I'm 40.

Comment

No no Jax !!....most people live these days into their 80's, so you can't even become middle-aged until you hit 40! And if you are an adult at 18 and become middle-aged at 40 , then surely you stay middle aged well into your 60's???? (well I'm going to stick to that ) ...and then there's late middle-aged to look forward too aswell!
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

You can add me to the list as well guys but I feel it today which is really sickening! I think I over did things yesterday.

Now whats that Advice I always give about little & something .....
              Last edited by nick the grief; 15-04-2006, 10:38 AM.
              ntg
              Never be afraid to try something new.
              Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
              A large group of professionals built the Titanic
              ==================================================

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X