Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurst greenshaft (late I know), sugar snap, tenderstem dwarf beans,and canadian french beans.
    Forgot mooli in yesterday's post.
    No matter:the allotment is lovely, the tadpoles have legs, my sea kale has germinated and I am glad to be home.

Comment

• Purple dwarf beans
      Mixed beetroots
      Bulb fennel
      Hispi cabbages
      cimi de rapa
      swede
      foxgloves
      Sweet williams
      forget me nots
      hollyhocks

and half a dozen HDRA dwarf french bean 'Uplands' given to me at the Glastonbury festival in 2005! Well, you never know your luck....they might have excellent keeping qualities!
      http://goneplotterin.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• Today I shook out all the kale seeds that have been in their pods drying off in a large brown bag, so dropped a few seeds onto a patch of bare earth and shuffled them under with my boot as a viability test.
        Later there was a heavy shower to water them in.

So that's Red Russian kale sown today then
        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
        Endless wonder.

Comment

• Sowed seeds of red spring onions 'lilia' amongst some rocket seedlings indoors & some seeds added to pots in the blow away tent.

Comment

• Lots and lots of radishes!

Comment

• Radish and another pinch of spring onions.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Corn salad (lamb's lettuce)
                Cabbage 'Greensleeves' (for spring greens in the tunnel)
                Onion 'Sturon' (seed)
                He-Pep!

Comment

• Today I sowed 9 seeds (18 seeds but I'm going to compost the weaker seedlings,there probably wont be any weaker ones,but just incase!) Evesham special Brussels sprouts. A tray of winter gem lettuce & 6 pots of White Lisbon spring onions. I watered them & set them up inside my blow away grow tent,it felt like summer inside there,lovely & warm for October.

Comment

• Today i have planted out into cells from chitted seeds. Spinach, beetroot and spring onion.
                    I have put into chit some more leaf beetīs and pack choi,
                    And direct sowed into cells, red salad bowl, iceberg and some more broccoli.

Busy time here.
                    Later i am hoping to get some more different cabbages going and now i am house bound i will have another play with my seeds and see what takes my fancy.
                    I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

• Today I sowed some China rose seeds (not really expecting them to grow), and lemongrass seeds.
                      Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                      Endless wonder.

Comment

• Thread closed and new thread opened http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...6-a_87843.html

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X