Show us ya pond!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you still got Fish TV BM?
    Some of our newer members may not have seen it .......
    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Wow that looks like a lot of hard work BM!
      A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP. - Leonard Nimoy

Comment

• That looks very impressive BM

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
          Have you still got Fish TV BM?
          Some of our newer members may not have seen it .......
          No, I took the TV's out as I don't have power therefore no filters so they were not as clear as I would have liked. Plus the Heron ate all the fish baring George & he wouldn't have fit in the TV's.

Originally posted by Penellype View Post
          Wow that looks like a lot of hard work BM!
          Thanks Pene, yes it was heavy going but I think worth it. Although it looked established it was a constant battle keeping it clear of debris. It should be a lot easier to vac now.

Originally posted by Ladyslip View Post
          That looks very impressive BM
          Cheers LS.
          Last edited by Bigmallly; 07-08-2016, 06:48 PM.
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
          -------------------------------------------------------------------
          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
          -----------------------------------------------------------
          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Looks lovely BM..!!
            It's a rather large pond..!!

Fish TV................??
            ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
            a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
            - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Can someone link the thread on fish tv for SusieG please
              It was rather fun
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
                Can someone link the thread on fish tv for SusieG please
                It was rather fun
                http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...-tv_80848.html
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• wow BM,what a difference, it looks bare now,ours is full off blanket weed,afraid it got a bit neglected this year,
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                    wow BM,what a difference, it looks bare now,ours is full off blanket weed,afraid it got a bit neglected this year,
                    Yes, they take some keeping up to Lottie. Now that mine is all netted, I may consider restocking although I had a pleasant surprise & noticed 11 small survivors so may just let them breed.

Comment

• Awesome, BM........
                      Last edited by SusieG; 07-08-2016, 09:27 PM.
                      ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                      a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                      - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Cheers Susie, I've got a vid on here somewhere that shows the TV's or at least one of them.............

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                          Cheers Susie, I've got a vid on here somewhere that shows the TV's or at least one of them.............
                          This was taken last year before the bladdy Heron visited...............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb6tccOMiyg

Comment

• Not a lot to see really:

Biochemical filter arrived from China this morning so I installed the new Vortex Filter made out of a dustbin, really chuffed as the water is like glass:

Attached Files

Comment

• Just watched the video again BM - with my GG. She loved it too.
                              Thanks
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

• What a difference 5 days makes:
                                Day 1, spent planning:...........Day 2..........Day 3...........Day 4..........Day 5
                                Attached Files

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X