No announcement yet.

VVS.Time to start thinking

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a degree of room for variety in some categories already Mikey,for instance my entry last year in .. Three Tomatoes were different varieties

He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Whats the yellow one BB, that's pretty.?
      I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

That's a yellow stuffer Mikey,message VC & say pretty please (I gave her my saved seeds)

Comment

Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
          That's a yellow stuffer Mikey,message VC & say pretty please (I gave her my saved seeds)
          No room this year BB, I've already got some striped stuffer this year, one of many. I have approximately 160 toms at the moment, 16 varieties.....

I have my eye on a new greenhouse to accommodate some.

My spares are all going to a local garden sale to raise funds for our community centre, I know some of them were yours BB. Spread the love.
          I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
            Can we have a dog show alongside? Just musing here ... or maybe a cutest pet?
            Can I add a vote for that too? I don't currently have a pet, but love looking at everyone else's, chooks included, so a show would be a great idea.
            Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
            Endless wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by bretty666 View Post
              Im not at all bothered aboit the copyright aspect it was mor the cheaty part i meant..as you say , we are an extended family and yeh name and shame if it does happen...i dont think it will but...........you never know!! Maybe state that every picture should include a cotton bud and a bottletop..just as two random objects that i doubt you will find on the net lol..i am a suspicious creature!!!! (and jealous)
              Just a slip of paper in the pic with VVS 2014 written on it would do surely?
              Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
              Endless wonder.

Comment

I'd add a vote for that as well, no pets for us, but other peoples are great
                Nannys make memories

Comment

My planting scheme rules me out for most of the categories. No cukes, tatties, pumpkins, chooks, eggs, toms, onions, garlic, pets, carrots, squashes, courgettes, beetroot, squash, sunflowers or brassicas ... and my root veg won't be ready till way after the end of September

Does that automatically guarantee me a win on the best failure catagory?

Comment

Good idea mothhawk!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
                      Can we have a dog show alongside? Just musing here ... or maybe a cutest pet?
                      Only if you grew it yourself

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

.... from seed

Comment

^^^^^

Comment

I see in my absence this thread has found it's natural level

Comment

While the cat's away.......................

Comment

No worries peeps are talking & thinking which has got to be a good thing

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X