No announcement yet.

View From A Shed Calendar 2013

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took several photos the other day, here is the view I think I'll go with. The compost bins are on the next plot.
    Attached Files
    I could not live without a garden, it is my place to unwind and recover, to marvel at the power of all growing things, even weeds!
    Now a little Shrinking Violet.

http://potagerplot.blogspot.com/

Comment

BS, if you have Microsoft Office Picture Manager, you can rotate your pics.
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Was strange, the pic was the right way up on the phone and screen, then turned when I attached it, so I turned it on it's side to get it the right way up! Never had this problem before
        I could not live without a garden, it is my place to unwind and recover, to marvel at the power of all growing things, even weeds!
        Now a little Shrinking Violet.

http://potagerplot.blogspot.com/

Comment

noticed in pics some of you have blue containers. do you use these for water and if you do how do you get water out as my OH as just got me one and not sure wether to put a tap on or cut the top to make a lid. thanks

Comment

I put a new plastic tap on mine bought from Homebase for under a fiver and the lid has a small bit cut out to allow rainwater access , but some on the plot just have chicken wire on top and remove this to allow access for a water can.
            Attached Files
            Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

Gonna hopefully visit the lottie tomorrow & as we are approaching the middle of Feb I thought I would try and get Febs photos.......If I leave it till Sunday, they'll look exactly like January's..........
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Just looked backwards & checked the date BM,I will post pic's taken on the 19th of each month if that's OK with you
                He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Hey BB, it's irrelevant when you want to post pics mate....... I'm just taking 2 pics every month, I didn't even look at the date....It only started as a curiosity thing with me.
                  Last edited by Bigmallly; 08-02-2013, 11:08 PM.

Comment

February:

Well, nowt to write home about really. The pics don't do justice to the amount of work I put in today. I guess the next couple of months are gonna look pretty much alike.......I may turn the cages the right way round if all the snow goes.............

----------
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Bigmallly; 09-02-2013, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                      Well, nowt to write home about really. The pics don't do justice to the amount of work I put in today. I guess the next couple of months are gonna look pretty much alike.......I may turn the cages the right way round if all the snow goes.............

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33686[/ATTACH] ---------- [ATTACH=CONFIG]33687[/ATTACH]
                      Looking really good matey. We still have snow on the ground

Comment

Cheers AP, the weight of the snow in Jan's pic just flattened 'em. So after the repair, I turned them upside down. Must remember to do it earlier next year..............
                        Last edited by Bigmallly; 09-02-2013, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33686[/ATTACH] ---------- [ATTACH=CONFIG]33687[/ATTACH]
                          I'm disappointed BM - Looks a bit untidy There's a crease in the black plastic and the bits of pipe are not lined up. Hope you'll get that sorted by next month
                          (Nah, I'm not putting any more pics up of my jungle 'cos you'll only make fun)

Comment

Them bits of pipe I'll have you know are my leek blanchers...................They will be moved before next month to make way for the sweet peas.

Comment

I'll be watching - just to make sure

Comment

View from the other back door

I'm putting these photos up to shame me! The ground is so wet and slippery that I can't weed the bank - maybe by March
                                Attached Files

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X