Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone used Midland Seed Co for online seed orders?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish I had the willpower some of you have, how long have you had the amazon voucher madpiano?
    Remember it's just a bad day, not a bad life 😁

Comment

Since Xmas :-)

Comment

My seed order arrived this morning Plain foil packets with a detailed label with cultivation notes. So far, so good...

Comment

Originally posted by madpiano View Post
          Since Xmas :-)
          Tha't not too bad, when you said gathering dust I thought you meant for months
          Last edited by Moopmoop; 15-01-2013, 09:15 PM.
          Remember it's just a bad day, not a bad life 😁

Comment

Received my order this morning. Sitting on hands sitting on hands sitting on hands

Comment

Originally posted by redser View Post
              Received my order this morning. Sitting on hands sitting on hands sitting on hands
              Am loving the labels! I always want to know the germination temperatures. Am not sitting on hands either Red' as I am going to plant some of the autumn sown herbs with the idea of shipping them out to the poly once established.

Sarz - no disrespect to Redser's original post but is there any chance the title of this thread could be changed so Midland Seed Co is in the title for people who are looking in future? If not I'll start a new thread with a link.
              "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

I can change the thread title, but it'll have to wait til I turn the PC on, can't do it from me phone

Comment

please do change the title. Very happy with the supplier so far!

Comment

My bad, I totally forgot about this Done now

Comment

I ordered from Midland Seed in early February and they took the money from PayPal on 19th Feb. I've chased by email 3 times, been answered once with a promise I'd get delivery by the end of last week. Still not arrived!!
                      It's a shame as they had varieties I particularly wanted and couldn't get in one drop from anyone else.
                      As someone said, no phone number is a "keep off" signal not to be ignored.
                      The have shops on eBay and Amazon, I believe, and perhaps they get preference because of the rating they'd get otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by dalesman View Post
                        I ordered from Midland Seed in early February and they took the money from PayPal on 19th Feb. I've chased by email 3 times, been answered once with a promise I'd get delivery by the end of last week. Still not arrived!!
                        It's a shame as they had varieties I particularly wanted and couldn't get in one drop from anyone else.
                        As someone said, no phone number is a "keep off" signal not to be ignored.
                        The have shops on eBay and Amazon, I believe, and perhaps they get preference because of the rating they'd get otherwise.
                        I'm owed some seeds from my first order (see above), one of which was a replacement. I've e-mailed twice asking for info with no reply.

The guy there, Warren, said the site was going to be updated early in January to include the green manure seeds. This hasn't happened yet either. I would have thought, if thye have e-bay and Amazon shops, they should be honouring all orders; very disappointing.
                        Last edited by marchogaeth; 08-03-2013, 08:30 PM.

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

Hi
                          sorry for the delay in getting back to you the 2 packet of seeds have
                          been posted today sorry for the delay we are just catching up on high
                          number of orders.

kind regards
                          warren
                          Let's hope it was just a clitch.

Comment

Seeds arrived this am.

Comment

Midland Seed Company

I've had a very bad experience with Midland Seed Company. I placed a small (thank goodness) order with them and paid by paypal. The order never arrived. I contacted the company several times and they offered to send a replacement which again never arrived. I raised a dispute with paypal which was found in my favour but their bank refused to credit my paypal account. Have contacted them several times since but they now ignore my emails. Beware!

Comment

People would generally be suspicious of a first time poster either highly praising or criticising a company...!! Just saying
                                I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X