• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twitpic - Share photos and videos on Twitter
    This is the celery

The cabbage is going for it too. The sprouts are disappointingly tinythough

Comment

Update on the January King cabbage slices started 11th March (post 70). They're all slices from one cabbage stalk.
      Attached Files

Comment

They remind me of Davros...........leader of the Daleks!
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

I thought my mind worked in mysterious ways - but compared to yours, Snadge.............

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
            I thought my mind worked in mysterious ways - but compared to yours, Snadge.............
            Exterminate EXTERNINATE EX-TER-MINATE!!!!!!!!!
            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

^^^^^^ Nutter!!! ^^^^^^^

Comment

Announcing the arrival of more experimental veggies - I'm about to start chicory bases, a pak choi base and a cauliflower stump . You've guessed - my veg box has arrived
                And here are some results just in from the leek, celery and chard that arrived a couple of weeks ago

I know it looks like something the dog has brought up.............
                Attached Files

Comment

Very arty farty.............
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                  -----------------------------------------------------------
                  KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Just up your alleyway then............ How's yer Sweet Pots this year?

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                      Just up your alleyway then............ How's yer Sweet Pots this year?
                      Rooting but not slipping.....................maybe I should have given 'em a scrub first.
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Lady Lottie - do you actually know who your Avatar is???! Suzumiya Haruhi!!! I love that series

Comment

I found a stump of a brassica that's been through the compost, been distributed across the onion bed and weeded out (whilst weeding I though it was somethng left from last year but found it attached to only about an inch of stump). I've put it in a pot, after all, if it's been through that lot and is still trying to live I've got to give it a chance No idea what sort of brassica it is though

Comment

After all that it went through it became lunch for a passing pigeon :'(

Comment

My commiserations Chippy

Comment

Whilst clearing out the greenhouse I discovered this...

It's the sprout experiment !
                                Attached Files

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X