Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've just had a mad half hour an ordered a load of seeds off Suttons!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Northepaul - What's Yacon? - No I don't intend to go back on that site and order some... Well, Actually, I.... No, NO, step away from the seed catalogues Ancee!..... tip toe tip toe....
    You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

Oh noes! Now I've gone and had a look, what's in my basket currently is...

Cucamelon Seeds
      Electric Daisies Seeds
      Popcorn Fiesta Seeds
      Radish Rats Tails Seeds
      Asparagus Pea Seeds

Didn't know about these collection of seeds before now

Comment

Watch the electric daisies video before you order, if only I could remember where it is!

Comment

Sammy-Roser I'm sorry, this addiction is contagious! Veggiechicken I watched it! You put a link on another thread for me, it looks hilarious so now i'm even more determined haha!

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

So I got my seed package and had a quick look, but today I had a looooong look and read all of the blurb and...well! I just wish it'd hurry up and get to seed planting time! Best thing is that a lot of the plants I ordered are perennial - hurrah! Not that i'm tight or anything but I love perennial plants. Some have to be dug up and overwintered in the shed, which is fine - as sooooon I will have a shed

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X