No announcement yet.

2012 - A Food-Growing Oddity

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some of my courgette are growing double male flower stuck together... no sign of female... one of my gardendelight when i snap the top the last truss is become as a tree with 4 or 5 side-trusses growing from it..(need to post a pics)

Comment

Originally posted by taff View Post
      #5 Squash that produce fruit, they get quite large, at least 4 fists together, then start shrivelling up.
      It's not just me then...

Not a garden one, but a foraging one- #7 Elder covered in fruit.... and in full flower at the same time.
      My spiffy new lottie blog

Comment

Again not a veg one - 7ft high cosmos with hadly any flowers and not due to the wet, we are crying out for rain and are on water restrictions
        Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

#9. Despite all the funny weather we have had this year, this has been my best year for chillies
          All my projects including my brewing adventures!

www.make-your-own.info

Comment

this has been my best year for chillies
            Yes, it has been chillie kind of weather !
            There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

Comment

Found blight today on two of six tomato plants on the side of the house (south facing) other 4 are fine, well so far. They were near the potato bed, so probably serves me right.
              Sorry Zaz, couldn't work out what number this is supposed to be.
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Oh yeah - you have just reminded me.

#11 - blight in tomato fruits with no sign of blight on the foliage or stems. I must remember to tell Pauline about that one [note to self]...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X