Milk on your compost heap?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only buy UHT milk so never any waste.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

I'd have to go out of the way to actually have milk go off so it's unlikely I'm going to have any soon to try. And I'm much too much of a miser to actually just put good milk on.

I don't worry about rats in my compost bin as I suspect they're much happier eating what they get next door as the old man isn't very good at throwing rubbish out.

And I seem to have about 300 cats in my garden at the moment. Not sure where they have all come from but it seems a crazy cat woman has moved in nearby in the last week or so.

Comment

Dogs get the stuff that is ok for them but hot curries, milk, and science experiments from the fridge are all composted. Vermin? They're living in the hay atm they seem to prefer the horsefeed to the compost. Of course, there may be a tiger or brown snake 'overwintering' under the compost where it's nice and warm. One of the reasons I don't believe in turning the compost heap.....they move faster than me.
        Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X