No announcement yet.

Plastic Drip Trays

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good. Now that's sorted let me know how you get on with your tubs.............
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
      It's ok to stop breathing................so long as you remember to start again......
      I know, you have literally tell them everything don't you? ::sigh::

Comment

I know, taff, you would think that after all these years of practice I'd be perfect by now........

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          I know, taff, you would think that after all these years of practice I'd be perfect by now........
          I'm sure you are really.........
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Blimey, I'm trying to keep up with you two.

All of the priciples are understood. I'm just trying to think of what to use to keep the inner bucket above water level. It needs to be readily available (I don't have much time for DIY at the moment), strong enough to hold the inner bucket up and not so bulky that it takes too much of the space in the water.

Ooh, just had a thought as I type........... how about 3 inverted 500ml yoghurt pots? Would they be strong enough? They are probably tall enough? I might try this tonight as I've got to pot up a few tumbling toms for my GDs friends.

Any other ideas? Answers on a postcard please.
            Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you are probably right.
            Edited: for typo, thakns VC

Comment

What about a couple of plant pots?

Comment

half a brick?

Comment

I'm trying to think of something that isn't solid, so doesn't displace water but also holds it beneath, so the reservoir of water is at its max. Like an upturned flower pot but with notches out of the sides. By Jove, maybe that's it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by singleseeder View Post
                    Blimey, I'm trying to keep up with you two.
                    Ooh, just had a thought as I type........... how about 3 inverted 500ml yoghurt pots? Would they be strong enough? They are probably tall enough? I might try this tonight as I've got to pot up a few tumbling toms for my GDs friends.

Any other ideas? Answers on a postcard please.
                    Just the thought processes of an ape and a chicken - not much speed to keep up with there SS
                    I don't think yoghurt pots are solid enough to support a full pot of MPC - let us know!

Comment

empty sweetie tin with holes in it?

Comment

I'm trying to think of something that isn't solid, so doesn't displace water but also holds it beneath, so the reservoir of water is at its max. Like an upturned flower pot but with notches out of the sides. By Jove, maybe that's it!!!
                        Thats exactly what I use to divide the wormery tubs.......but that's another story......

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                          Thats exactly what I use to divide the wormery tubs.......but that's another story......
                          Why didn't you say before? Would have stopped me scratching my chicken head and ruffling me feathers!

Comment

Why didn't you say before? Would have stopped me scratching my chicken head and ruffling me feathers!
                            You dint ask............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X