No announcement yet.

Clopyralid in Early Day Motion 1996

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a look at this link to "which", particularly to the comments after the article
    Could weedkillers such as Clopyralid be in your compost? | Which? Conversation

Comment

I suppose the answer is for more of us to make our own and not have to worry about what might be in commercial stuff. I'm lucky in having a big garden which generates plenty of waste material and I also have access to seaweed and other organic matter which I can incorporate. Just started digging into the big heap which has about three cubic yards of gardeners gold in it.
      Attached Files

Comment

Cambridge council compost not of good quality I think, a lot of plastic pieces from possibly packaging just shredded into smaller parts. First lot I bought was soggy, the second better dry and crumbly. Both hips when delivered were steaming hot thought. Had 12 tonnes in total of it, that's two skip loads. Needed for the garden to increase the level of it.

Comment

Thanks folks, this thread answers a question for me. Last year my toms in the greenhouse and in patio tubs suffered big-time. Guggled images of clopyralid show exactly the same twisted and distorted growth that led to the plants demise. I used the brand of compost named in the linked articles .
          Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X