Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone saved Dorset Naga/Morich chilli seeds?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So? Naga. How do I get initiated. I have a local Home grown Naga chilli on my windowsill. I havn't opened it yet. Now what do I do?

Comment

I guess it depends what you want to do with it? You could munch a little raw or throw some in to a curry maybe?
      Follow my garden and chilli growing project... @impatientgrower

Comment

But don't forget to save the seeds and sow some! Or just sow some now and join the 'early chilli growers'!
        To see a world in a grain of sand
        And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

As I am just about to eat cold beef and mash for dinner I don't want to kill my tastebuds with the chilli so will opt for freezing the flesh and saving the seed. Now what?

Comment

Originally posted by sarraceniac View Post
            This discussion on the world's hottest chilli can run and run, and I mean internationally not just here on the vine.

Any chilli grower knows that the heat of a fruit is detemined not only by the plant's genes but also by its growing environment. Bit like humans that way.

A chilli can be anywhere between it's 'natural' (whatever that is) heat and half that and up to 50% more depending on it's conditions. Hot sunny weather increases the heat of the fruit. Over feeding and over watering reduces it. The summer before last was very poor in this area. I think it was poor everywhere in the UK. My chillies produced in abundance but not one was as hot as expected. Even last year which was a little bit better weatherwise they were not as they should have been. The flavour was 'thin' and the heat had no robustness. Difficult to describe but I'm sure every serious chilli head will know what I mean.

>>>Click<<<

Geo..

Comment

Originally posted by Naga View Post
              I guess it depends what you want to do with it? You could munch a little raw or throw some in to a curry maybe?
              Or you could click on where it says 'click' on Geo's post if you want to see what eating Nagas raw is like.
              Why didn't Noah just swat those 2 greenflies?

Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
              >
              >If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?

Comment

NAGA11 YOU IKKLE DEVIL YOU. H ow could you tempt a maiden so?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X