Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I plant my onion,shallots and garlic yet?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats a t-towel?

Yes Hamsterqueen, get em both in, no worries. Mine will all be going in the same bed once I get home, along with my direct sown garlic.
    Bob Leponge
    Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

I have planted 98 Silver moon, 77, Radar amd 75 Senshyu so far, I need to get some red and some shallots. My boys all said why do you need so many lol. They like it when I give them some as well as other stuff.
      Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
      and ends with backache

Comment

Originally posted by bobleponge View Post
        Whats a t-towel?
        Its what you put your freshly washed veggies on to dry so they dont get your tables wet

“If your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life.”

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Charles Churchill : A dog will look up on you; a cat will look down on you; however, a pig will see you eye to eye and know it has found an equal

Comment

Last year was the first time I grew any veggies, I planted my onion out around this time, and got really good results.
          I have done the same this year, I planted them out at the weekend. I will probably plant my Garlic in two weeks time, although with these I am going to start some off in the Greenhouse and plant some outside as an experiment to see which fare best.
          Jo

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X