• Show
Clear All

Or Aberdeen...

Comment

Or mid Cornwall
      New to all this - here to learn

Comment

Or South Yorkshire
        Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

20 minutes away from me. I'll be on my way soon. Sorry.
          History teaches us that history teaches us nothing. - Hegel

Comment

or birmingham

Comment

If there is anyone with horses that live near you ask them if you can go collect the poo out of the field leave it in the bags tied up it will be lovely stuff this time next year you are also doing them a favour theres a few peeps near me that come round they love it as it dosent have any bedding mixed in with it

Comment

bu66er bu66er bu66er.Just got back from bexley with an emptry boot :cry:

Might have to arrange some work up that way,

Comment

Yhm..........
                  Last edited by Pies; 13-08-2009, 06:38 PM. Reason: edit smilie

Comment

Yes please, lucky me I'm in Kent............I would love some but wont be able to get over until the weekend of 22/23 August - hopefully there will be some left!!

Comment

Unfortunately for me the horses won't stop eating and pooing...so it won't run out !..and we have 35 horses.
                      It's about 90% pure manure/10% bedding as we use mats for their beds ....and I seriously have a mountain of it that's been piling up for several years.
                      There is probably about 100 lorry loads...so please tell all your friends as well
                      as it won't run out

Comment

Originally posted by SlugLobber View Post
                        Not exactly on topic, but I've known two horses at your yard! One was Harvey, the Appy owned by Sarah Lewis and the other my friend's horse Mr T, owned by Nicola! Small world!
                        Wow small world ..how are Nicola and Tornado ?..are they still up north?

Comment

I'm in Kent..would luuurve some free poop...and the car is on the blink Will be in touch as soon as we have some transport tho!!
                          Last edited by w33blegurl; 13-08-2009, 07:48 PM. Reason: cos I'm rubbish at typing!
                          If it ain't broke...fix it til it is!

Comment

Originally posted by rustylady View Post
                            Why are all the people who are advertising free manure so far away from Lowestoft!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Or Pontypool, South Wales!!
                            Forbidden Fruits make many Jams.

Comment

Originally posted by binley100 View Post
                              ........or coventry
                              how far are you from Coventry airport in Bagington? there is a field near there with a big sign saying "manure help yourself"

Pm me if you need directions

Comment

Originally posted by Shannon Leigh Stables View Post
                                Wow small world ..how are Nicola and Tornado ?..are they still up north?

Sadly, he died during colic surgery earlier last year I think it was (or end of the year before?!). She's going to vet school in Bulgaria this Autumn, so finally living the dream!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X